We deliver all our goods directly from our storage locations in either Afghanistan, France or UAE.
Shipping time from Afghanistan is about 2 weeks and from UAE and France respectively about 1 week.
Shipments are dispatched door-to-door but whole sale importers in other than the above mentioned countries are expected to provide their import license to clear the cargo. Commercial import duties may apply at destination, payable by the buyer.
Retail buyers may settle their payments through PayPal or credit card payments via our website as well as via wire-transfer to our account in the United Arab Emirates as provided during check-out. If you do not have a PayPal account it is easy to establish a basic one which enables outgoing payments linked to your credit card. www.paypal.com; full payment must have been received before order can be expedited.
Whole-sale buyers: In the initial stages of our business relationship all shipments require full prepayment. Thereafter mutually agreed payment terms will come into effect.
We accept payment via:
- PayPal to ensure security to both customers and Pamir Fashion. If you do not have a PayPal account it is easy to establish a basic one which enables outgoing payments linked to your credit card. www.paypal.com
- Credit Card (Visa, Master)
- for bulk orders we also accept international money transfers to our UAE bank account which will be provided on a case by case basis and during check-out on our website.
- Our products leave our facility only after they pass thorough quality inspections; due to comparatively tedious transit from Afghanistan which involves several customs and other inspections we can not take responsibility and provide refund if products reach the customer with minor faults / damages if shipped from there directly.
- If the goods arrive in an unacceptable stage (torn, soiled, irreparably damaged, destroyed) we will provide full refund, provided photo-proof is availed to us within 5 days of receiving the goods to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the challenging business and political environment in Afghanistan we can not provide full or partial refund if the goods arrive later than originally prospected.